Clinics & Services
The doctors hold a contract with NHS England to provide a full range of general medical services including acute treatment, chronic disease management, antenatal care and child health and minor surgery.
Core Services Offered
- Acute medical care
- Chronic disease management - heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, asthma and chronic airways disease, epilepsy, thyroid disease and mental health problems.
- Child health surveillance
- Child health immunisation
- Travel advice and immunisation
- Minor Surgery - fully equipped theatre available
- Ante-natal care
- Family planning and contraception
- Care of the Homeless, Contraceptive Implants, Minor Surgery, Coils and Insertions.